Terms & Conditions
The purchase of all digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads and online content is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase.
- All digital products, ebooks, pdfdownloads, resource material, videos and online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product, ebook, pdf download and online content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person. In some cases, Universal Momentum LLC may encrypt, force password and/or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc) on its digital products to ensure additional safety.
- All transactions for purchase of intangible products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are made through payment gateways such as PayPal that use SSL encryption. These payment gateways are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries and your details are not stored during this process.
- In case you are not redirected back to our website after purchase or you do not receive an email from us with a link to the product of your purchase, you can immediately contact us with your transaction details, including the order ID through which the payment was made. We will revert back to you with your product details and download link as soon as possible.
- All purchases for digital downloads made on www.therodie.com are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since the products made available here are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds. In the case where a purchase error is made please contact us via email@example.com to discuss a resolution.
- By placing an order with Universal Momentum LLC, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Universal Momentum LLC for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All transfers conducted through Universal Momentum LLC are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
The Nutrition and Training Guides are not formulated to suit any nutrient deficiencies, allergies or any other food related health problems. Please contact us prior to purchasing if you are unsure whether this product is suitable for your dietary needs.
Universal Momentum LLC reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice.
DIGITAL PRODUCTS RETURN POLICY
As all of our products are digital they are deemed “used” after download or opening. This unfortunately means we have a strictly no refund policy in regards to dissatisfaction with product. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can remedy any problems you may have with this.
PAYMENT AND CURRENCY DISCLAIMER
All payments are managed by a third party payment gateway, Stripe. (www.stripe.com) All payment amounts are represented in USD as this is the currency of our host country. Stripe does not provide converting transactions prices, for example if you are in Canada it will not show the equivalent in CAD. We have listed equivalents of some of the main currencies of our products on their respective pages. Please be aware these “equivalents” are subject to change as is the foreign exchange stock market at any given time. Therefore we are not liable for any discrepancies in charges for international currencies. Our equivalent currency prices are changed periodically but are not automatic updates that foreign the foreign exchange market prices. All transactions processed on www.therodie.com will be charged to the customer in the equivalent amount in their host countries currency per the USD price. All currency conversions and their calculations through payment are made via stripe.
PHYSICAL PRODUCTS TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Universal Momentum LLC reserves the right to modify or change product specifications as required in order to improve our product range and availability. This will only be done when we consider the alternate product to be of equal or better quality. We recommend that you immediately inspect any product upon delivery to you to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the product, including that the product is of acceptable quality and matches the description of the product.
Satisfaction Guaranteed All products come with a 90-day warranty against breakage or manufacturing defect and a 30-day unconditional guarantee.
Requests for replacements of products must take place within 90 days from the original shipment date in order to receive a replacement. All products being returned must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/ or manuals.
Returns received more than one year after date of shipment will not be accepted and will be returned to sender.
If you receive a product, which is faulty at time of delivery or faults within 90 days, other than by reason of fair wear and tear or misuse by you, please contact Universal Momentum LLC directly to arrange the return of the original item and a replacement product to be provided (subject to availability). All returns must be authorized by Universal Momentum LLC. Return costs of faulty products to be assessed will be at the expense of Universal Momentum LLC. Faulty products must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals.
INCORRECTLY DESCRIBED PRODUCT
Universal Momentum LLC tries its best to present the products accurately. Universal Momentum LLC makes no warranty or representation that the information provided by our suppliers in relation to the product description is accurate, reliable and complete.
If you receive a product which is incorrectly described, please contact Universal Momentum LLC directly to arrange the return of the original item and a replacement product to be provided (subject to availability). All returns must be authorized by Universal Momentum LLC. Return costs of incorrectly described products to be assessed will be at the expense of Universal Momentum LLC. Incorrectly described products must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals.
CHANGE OF MIND – REFUNDS/EXCHANGES
Please choose carefully. We do not provide refunds or exchanges if you have changed your mind or made a wrong selection by mistake. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
ADJUSTMENT OF ORDER INFORMATION
All orders are considered final at time of placement. Please check your details carefully before submitting your order. Should you need to make an adjustment to your order, please contact email@example.com immediately. Once an order is placed, there is no guarantee that it can be altered or changed in any way however, we will try to accommodate where possible.
Please note contacting carriers directly is the responsibility of the customer.
TAX, DUTY AND CUSTOMS CHARGES
Customers located international may be required to pay sales tax, duty and/or custom charges.
All Taxes and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in the cost of the order or shipping charge. Taxes and customs charges differ deepening on the state of the shipping address. We suggest contacting your local customs office if you are unsure of the applicable taxes and customs fees that are relevant to you. Universal Momentum LLC is not responsible for any additional taxes and customs charges that are requested during the shipment of your order.
GOODS DAMAGED/LOST IN TRANSIT
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact our Customer Care Team as soon as possible. Universal Momentum LLC will arrange to have the damaged goods returned to our office or manufacturer and a replacement of the product to be provided (subject to availability). Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals. You must notify Universal Momentum LLC of the damage within 48 hours of delivery providing full details of the damage along with your order/invoice number.