J. Rodie Hope Alliance Mission Statement
The J. Rodie Hope Alliance intends to be the leading national and eventual international organization providing information and services to those who have disabilities with a special emphasis on those with cerebral palsy, their families and their employers. We envision our efforts resulting in a greater understanding of the variety of symptoms and intensities of this complex disease. We see our efforts resulting in more realistic and effective efforts to deal with the effects of these disabilities.
It is our intention that disabilities such as cerebral palsy be seen as only one aspect of a person’s life that can inhibit some of the vast number of potentials existing in each of us. However, the potentials that still exist are most important and can be exploited to their fullest resulting in a significant and meaningful lives. The J. Rodie Hope Alliance sees and wants our clients to see disabilities as “hindrances that might slow you down” but “cannot stop you unless you allow them to.”
And provide all the things needed for disabled youth, teens, and adults to live enabled lives!We couldn’t do it without you and we want you to know we also couldn’t do it without TheRodie.com our largest annual contributor to The Hope Alliance!!! www.jrodiehope.com
We provide wheelchairs to children in economic need like Ellie …
Learn more www.jrodiehope.com
Among the current and future goals of the J. Rodie Hope Alliance are:
* Providing assistance to obtain wheelchairs, braces, crutches and other medical supplies.
* Developing camps and clinics that will provide physical therapy, occupational therapy, massage therapy and other therapies that are appropriate individual needs.
* Assist in providing suitable new housing and remodeling projects for those confined to wheelchairs.
* Help aspiring paralympians to achieve their goals by sponsoring events, coaching, training costs, travel costs, etc.
* Act as a resource center for those seeking help to cope with their disabilities.
* Support organizations involved in the research, treatment and dissemination of preventive and cure directed application to disabilities in general and cerebral palsy in particular.
* Support governmental and private organizations that promote public accommodations and modes of transportation for those with disabilities.
* Recruit and utilize volunteers to meet our goals more efficiently and more rapidly.